The longer water us allowed to sit , more damage can occur. That’s why Haven Cleaning and Restoration treats all losses with utmost urgency, and work will begin as soon as possible, and continue through any time of the day until your house is safe.
While dealing with water damage might seem very simple ( mop, wet vacuum, household fans) , unfortunately, this fails to consider the degree to which water can penetrate into structural cavities and assemblies, creating trapped pockets of moisture. Too late property owners become aware of the ongoing effect of this trapped water , which might include discoloration, warping, splitting, floor delimitation, musty odors and mold growth.
The consequences of ineffective restoration – including possible health effects – are far too great to leave water damaged structures improperly restored. Essential steps and procedures used in proper water damage restoration are not commonly known to property owners , and a lot of questions arise about the process. This is where trained, experienced and certified water damage technicians come in.
Haven Cleaning and Restoration will perform and complete all of the following tasks and goals for your loss:
- Arrive to your property within 2 hours of contact
- Answer any and all questions you will have on the loss – no sneaking around – everything we do has a reason and you are entitled to know it
- Locate hidden water damage
- Take a comprehensive moisture reading map of the affected areas
- Complete the drying and dehumidification process properly , with minimal damage to your residence, with urgency in mind , and by IICRC standards
- Apply mold prevention solutions to the affected areas
- Document property damages using industry standards
- Communicate the entire process with your insurance company , and ensure proper approvals are given throughout
- Protect your investment by limiting long term liability